Quality and inexpensive replaceable files for files from the manufacturer
For manicurists it is important to demonstrate professionalism in front of every client, without exception. Care for security and proper time allocation become priorities for maintaining high reputation. Replaceable files for files - a solution that can:
- reduce the time spent on tool preparation;
- eliminate the transmission of infectious and fungal pathogens;
- Ensure effective and safe processing of your own or increased nail plate.
Depending on the traffic intensity, the master can spend up to a dozen files per day. It is logical that the consumable should be affordable and of sufficient quality to ensure high processing efficiency.
Why buy bulk files for files correctly
Own production allows us to produce files with varying degrees of grain and shape. For the convenience of disinfection, the base is selected from medical steel, which is easy to process in a sterilizer or saline solution. The file is easily attached to such a base by means of a sticky layer.
- The files have a long shelf life, the minimum batch will quickly disperse with heavy traffic.
- You can order 1 lot for several masters or sell them by your friends.
- There is a different design, pick up what is suitable for work for you.
- As a manufacturer, we can put your logo and phone number on the files, which will help promote a personal brand or salon.
Buying small sets at retail, you objectively spend more. In addition, a small number of files may be irrelevantly over in the presence of a freelance visitor population, which will force an urgent search for a decent and safe alternative. The right decision is to order from the manufacturer.
Materials and Grit
Like regular files, replaceable files for files are divided according to the criterion of grit, indicated in grips. We use materials from the Greek brand Smirdex, which today is the leader in the manufacturing market. Only modern European equipment, providing a wide range of samples and the ability to produce the most secure files.
- We offer the grits №№ 80-4000. You will select the desired stiffness under natural, gel, acrylic nails.
- The abrasives used proved to be excellent in practice - "Quartz", "8 Minerals", "Zebra Granite", "Titan". Files let you combine grit on different sides of the same base.
- Safe rounded edge reduces the likelihood of injury when processing the nail edge and sawdust.
- The procedure for replacing the material will take the master a minimum of time.
For wholesalers, our product range provides ample opportunity to create a variety of offers for buyers.
Benefits of cooperation for wholesale buyers
We cooperate with contractors in all territories of Russia and the CIS. Expeditious processing of applications allows you to minimize the time of receipt of the finished product, regardless of your location.
- Affordable prices. Photo samples of replaceable files
- An opportunity to order replaceable files for files of the established sample and on own design.
- The possibility of self-delivery, delivery of the transport company.
- All the goods offered are certified and meet professional and sanitary requirements.
We accept cash and non-cash payments, which is convenient when ordering products. Our managers are ready to give professional advice on each item and opportunities to meet the needs of your salon or individual business. At the request of the client, we can send samples of replaceable files.
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR USE:
Place the base on which you want to glue the removable file on some elevation above the table (for example, on a hand bath). This will make it easier and faster to glue the file exactly on the base.
When removing the protective layer from the back of a file, use the File Remover.
Hook the edge of the protective layer on the narrow side of the file using the File Remover.
Remove the entire protective layer with one hand, holding the file with the other hand by the edges on the long side of the file.
Attach the file, holding the edges on the long side with both hands, to the base.
Lightly press the file to the base along its entire length.
Glue the second file on the back of the base in the same way.
Perform the procedure.
To delete a replacement file after the procedure, use the File Remover again.
Take the base with the file in your left hand (for right-handers). And the File Remover to the left.
Hook the file edge with the File Remover on the narrow side of the base. Use the File Remover as a skimmer. After about 5 mm of file has been removed, hold the file between your thumb and the File Remover and pull it towards the opposite end of the base.
Voila! Aesthetically pleasing and professionally!